Silver Grill is strictly following Colorado & Larimer County’s mandatory policies for your safety and our staff’s. Below is a sample of regulations you’ll find when you arrive:
1. Guests must wear masks except when sitting at their table.
2. Maximum party size: 8 people.
3. Menus will be disposed of after every use.
4. Tables will be properly distanced apart.
5. Guests must follow 6-foot social distancing rules.
6. Staff will wear masks at all times, diligently wash hands, & follow distancing guidelines.
7. Every employee’s temperature will be checked upon arrival.
8. We’ll sanitize continuously.
We look forward to seeing you soon!