REOPENING MONDAY, JUNE 8TH!
We’re back in business on Mon., June 8 for partial dine-in, along with takeout & curbside pick-up!
We’re strictly following Colorado & Larimer County’s mandatory policies for your safety and our staff’s. Here’s just a few guidelines we’re asked to follow at this time:
1. Guests must wear masks except when sitting at their table.
2. Maximum party size: 8 people.
3. Menus will be disposed of after every use.
4. Tables will be properly distanced apart.
5. Guests must follow 6-foot social distancing rules.
6. Staff will wear masks at all times, diligently wash hands, & follow distancing guidelines.
7. Every employee’s temperature will be checked upon arrival.
8. We’ll sanitize continuously.
We look forward to seeing you and giving you that Silver Grill experience you know and love!
Open 7 AM – 2 PM Daily
218 Walnut St. • Old Town Fort Collins, CO
Historic Silver Grill Cafe is the oldest restaurant in Northern Colorado, serving breakfast and lunch in Fort Collins since 1933. Its roots extend back to 1912 when it was called UNEEDA-Lunch (You Need a Lunch).
Wood floors, huge windows showcasing Old Town Fort Collins, original brick walls, and diner-style countertops lend the historic restaurant its character.
Silver Grill breakfasts, lunches and Bloody Mary’s are legendary, named “Best Of” for years. The Silver Grill’s signature item is its huge homemade cinnamon rolls, made fresh daily and oozing with sweet sugary toppings.
Silver Grill Cafe is the oldest restaurant in Northern Colorado, serving breakfast and lunch since 1933 and with roots dating back to 1912. Wood floors, huge windows looking out on Old Town, original brick walls, and diner-style countertops booths and tables lend the historic restaurant its character.
Silver Grill’s breakfasts and lunches are legendary. They have been named the best in Colorado by news stations and lauded by local and national publications. Silver Grill is known for its huge homemade cinnamon rolls, made fresh daily and oozing with sweet sugary toppings.