Reopening Monday, July 6th!
Dine-In | Patio | Takeout | Curbside
We’re so excited to see you and serve your Silver Grill favorites! The restaurant is in tip-top shape: thoroughly scrubbed, sanitized, and scoured. As always, the safety of you and our staff is our priority. We continue to meticulously follow the Health Department’s safety guidelines (in fact, they’ve noted how well we’ve adhered to them). Those guidelines include:
1. Checking employee temperatures before they start work.
2. Closely screening employees so no one works who feels even slightly ill.
3. Ensuring employees wear masks & regularly wash hands. Continuously sanitize restaurant.
4. Ensuring guests wear masks.
5. Limiting traffic flow by having a single entrance with a host, separate takeout window, and separate front and back exits.
6. Installing Plexiglas dividers at cashier stations, takeout window, and between many indoor tables.
As you know, it’s been a tremendous challenge for all restaurants during the pandemic. We have, and will continue, to meet those challenges head on while following all safety regulations. Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and support during these tough times. Come say hello and of course dig into a famous Silver Grill breakfast, lunch or – you know what’s next — a Giant Cinnamon Roll!
Cinnamon Roll Takeout
Open 7 AM – 2 PM Daily
218 Walnut St.
Old Town, Fort Collins, CO
Silver Grill Cafe is the oldest restaurant in Northern Colorado, serving breakfast and lunch since 1933 and with roots dating back to 1912. Wood floors, huge windows looking out on Old Town, original brick walls, and diner-style countertops booths and tables lend the historic restaurant its character.
Silver Grill’s breakfasts and lunches are legendary. They have been named the best in Colorado by news stations and lauded by local and national publications. Silver Grill is known for its huge homemade cinnamon rolls, made fresh daily and oozing with sweet sugary toppings.